The Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic is more than just a clinic. It's an entire weekend filled with mountain biking, camping, fun and friends!
Come for the day or stay for the weekend. Our instructors have the knowledge and experience to teach anyone from the first time mountain biker to advanced riders. Learn new techniques and gain confidence no matter what your personal riding goals may be. We welcome anyone to attend who is interested in learning to mountain bike, whether you are someone who plans to race or someone who just wants to spend the day riding in the woods.
The 2013 event features:
* Skills clinics on BOTH Saturday and Sunday for intro through advanced riders
* Certified coaches through the International Mountain Bicycling Association Instructor Certification Program (IMBA-ICP)
* Nationally and internationally recognized coaches including Shaums March, Lindsey Voreis (Specialized AllRide), Natasha Lockey (BettyGoHard), Lindsay Currier (ShineRiders) and more!
* Youth Clinic for boys and girls 8-12 years
* Liv/giant Campfire Clinic (see Event FAQ for details)
* Naked Lady Party (used cycling gear and clothing exchange)
* Huge sponsor raffles
* Camping, cookouts and more!
The Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic is held annually at Brown County State Park in beautiful Nashville, Indiana. The Brown County mountain bike trail system has been built entirely for mountain bikers by mountain bikers and offers plenty of trail for beginner to advanced riders. With a current trail system of 25+ miles and growing, Brown County is quickly becoming a popular Midwest mountain biking destination. For more information on the trails at Brown County State Park and the surrounding area, go to www.browncountymountainbiking.com.